Click to Find Catalogs
FloLok bleed valves can be used on instrumentation devices such as multi-valve manifolds or gauge valves to vent signal line pressure before removal of an instrument or to assist in calibration of control devices.
- Select BV Series Bleed Valves for your applications.
- Download the Bleed Valve and Purge Valve Catalog.
- Working pressure up to 10,000 psig (689 bar)
- Temperature range: -65 to 850° F (-53 to 454° C)
- Materials: 316 SS, Alloy 400 other material available on request.
- End Connections: MNPT, male SAE, male BSPT. Other connections are available.
- End Connection Sizes: 1/8 to 1/2 inch
- 100% factory tested to 1000 psig with Nitrogen
- Optional tube stub, barbed vent tubes
- 316 SS bar handle are available
- ASTM 93G Level C cleaning